San Marcos homes are experiencing a dramatic transformation, thanks to the innovative glass solutions from GCS Glass.San Marcos homes are experiencing a dramatic transformation, thanks to the ...
TACLOBAN, Leyte — President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. vowed continuous support for the peace process, noting unity can be achieved despite political differences. "Know very well that we, in the national ...
President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. told supporters of former President Rodrigo Duterte that the government was just doing its job when authorities arrested his predecessor. “The supporters of ...
MANILA, Philippines — President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. on Tuesday, March 11, said that the arrest of his predecessor, former president Rodrigo Duterte, was simply part of the Philippines ...
MANILA, Philippines — President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. has brushed off claims that former President Rodrigo Duterte’s arrest was merely political persecution, stressing the government only ...
This is what President Bongbong Marcos stated about the arrest of the former president. President Bongbong Marcos believes that the arrest of former President Rodrigo Duterte was proper and correct.
President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. late Tuesday night faced the media and announced that former President Rodrigo Duterte was being brought to The Hague in the Netherlands to face charges in ...
The Duterte dynasty, including current Vice President Sara Duterte, was also previously confident of its situation given President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr’s ironclad commitment to ...
In what seemed to be a press conference shared by ANC 24/7 on their YouTube channel, senator Marcos showed sympathy to the former president - It can be recalled that FPRRD was arrested after a warrant ...
Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. said a plane carrying former President Rodrigo Duterte has left the country for The Hague to allow the ex-leader to face charges of crimes against ...
Duterte was detained at Manila’s international airport after arriving from Hong Kong, President Ferdinand Marcos' office said in a statement. The ICC has been investigating mass killings during ...