An intensified information drive on government programs for former communist New People’s Army (NPA) combatants and negotiations with the support of families and communities led to the surrender of ...
The Kadiwa ng Pangulo has launched in Agusan Del Sur, providing residents with access to affordable food options. A ...
Government troops intercepted two armed Moro factions on the brink of violent confrontation Sunday morning in Shariff Saydona ...
Maguindanao del Sur on Tuesday, the Philippine Army’s 6th Infantry Division (6ID) said. Lieutenant Colonel Udgie Villan, 33rd Infantry Battalion commanding officer, said the soldiers were at a ...
AUTHORITIES arrested in a law enforcement operation the 10th most wanted person in the province of Maguindanao del Norte, the police said Wednesday, March 19, 2025. Police Brigadier General Romeo ...
The police report from Datu Odin Sinsuat said Kimamao and Pendatu were aboard their vehicle traversing the highway of Barangay ... in Mindanao, citing the recent assassination attempt on Atty. Omar ...
SIXTEEN members of the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF) have surrendered to government authorities in the province of Maguindanao del Sur, the military said Monday, March 17, 2025. The 4th ...
COTABATO CITY, BARMM, Philippines — Four soldiers from the Philippine Army’s 6th Infantry Battalion were wounded in a grenade attack at a military detachment in Barangay Madia of Datu Saudi ...
Four soldiers were wounded in a grenade explosion in Datu Saudi Ampatuan, Maguindanao del Sur on Saturday evening ... lobbed a grenade at soldiers belonging to its Madia Detachment in Barangay Madia ...
The symbolic surrender rite was held at the command post of the 6th IB in Barangay Buayan in Datu Piang town in Maguindanao del Sur, witnessed by local executives who helped work out their ...
Maguindanao del Sur, an Army spokesman said Tuesday. Lt. Col. Roden Orbon, spokesman for the Army's 6th Infantry Division, said the 33rd Infantry Battalion (IB) deployed a quick reaction team to track ...
COTABATO CITY — Gunmen burned down on Monday a health center and seven houses in Barangay Malingao in Shariff Aguak, Maguindanao del Sur whose occupants had earlier fled due to a shooting incident.