13d
Tennis World USA on MSNNovak Djokovic on his fire: ‘Beating Carlos Alcaraz reminds me why I keep pushing’Djokovic made a push on the return at 5-4 and broke his rival at love with a backhand down the line return winner, leveling ...
Updated and full entry list of players for the 2025 Madrid Open, ATP 1000 event, held from April 23rd to May 4th, with Carlos ...
2d
Tennis World USA on MSNPicture: Carlos Alcaraz trains on clay ahead of Monte CarloWorld no. 3 Carlos Alcaraz is preparing for the first clay-court Masters 1000 event in Monte Carlo. Following an early Miami ...
Carlos Alcaraz fell 5-7 6-4 6-3 to Belgian David Goffin in the Miami Open second round on Friday while Novak Djokovic tied ...
Trying to win his 100th ATP Tour title, Djokovic ran into both the power and precision of the rising 19-year-old Czech.
Novak Djokovic has warned Jannik Sinner and Carlos Alcaraz that their current supremacy will soon be threatened by three ...
The Associated Press on MSN14d
Carlos Alcaraz Doesn't Support the Lawsuit From the Tennis Players' Group Novak Djokovic FoundedFour-time Grand Slam champion Carlos Alcaraz says he was unaware there would be a class-action lawsuit filed in U.S. federal court against some of the groups that run tennis and made clear that he doe ...
Carlos Alcaraz has said that he doesn’t support legal action launched by the Professional Tennis Players’ Association (PTPA) against the sport’s tours and governing bodies earlier this week.
On page 71 in a section about poor scheduling, Alcaraz is quoted alongwith Coco Gauff and Iga Swiatek. The PTPA, co-founded by Novak Djokovic, filed a class-action lawsuit against the governing ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results