In an interview, Senator Edward J. Markey said Secretary of Education Linda McMahon "just pickpocketed millions of dollars ...
14h
Daily Post Nigeria on MSNUS Education Secretary announces Title IX special investigation teamUnited States of America Secretary of Education Linda McMahon has announced the launch of the Title IX Special Investigation ...
Education Secretary Linda McMahon delivered a message at the House Democrats' press conference on nonpartisanship when it ...
Shauneen Miranda, Wisconsin Examiner April 4, 2025 WASHINGTON — As President Donald Trump takes drastic steps to dismantle ...
The North Carolina State Board of Education and Department of Public Instruction release a joint statement with State ...
President Donald Trump called for a shutdown of the United States Department of Education in an executive order signed on March 20.
Explore more
President Donald Trump signed an executive order last week for the United States Secretary of Education to go forward with the closure of the Department of Education. Today, United States ...
In a letter to state education leaders, Secretary of Education Linda McMahon said the Department of Education would no longer ...
Defenders of the Department of Education are turning to the courts to save it after President Trump signed an executive order ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results