Former Austrian tennis star Dominic Thiem has stated that he feels his career was a ‘complete story’. The former world number four surprisingly decided to retire at the age of 31, largely because he ...
Twenty-three years after debuting in Monte Carlo, Richard Gasquet is still capable of winning matches at one of his favorite ...
Novak Djokovic admitted that the eye infection he has been dealing with over the last week made him think twice about ...
FILIPINO tennis sensation Alex Eala said she has now fully recovered from the ankle injury she sustained in her Miami Open ...
Invited by the organizers of the Monte-Carlo tournament, Richard Gasquet is participating for the last time in his career at ...
World No.5 Novak Djokovic, a finalist at the recent Miami Masters, said on Sunday that he did not have high expectations for ...
A TENNIS star admitted she is “salty” that Wags are getting deals over “actual athletes”. Daria Saville, 31, did not name any ...
After overcoming the likes of Belinda Bencic, newly turned Australian Daria Kasatkina and Anna Kalinskaya, Kenin finds herself in her first clay court final in nearly five years. The last time that ...
Stefanos Tsitsipas has had a relatively disappointing start to the 2025 season so far, despite winning a title in Dubai. This ...
Jannik Sinner has given his first interview since he accepted a three-month suspension from professional tennis – stating ...
Jannik Sinner shares his thoughts on his doping ban, calling it "unfair" but necessary to avoid greater injustice, as he prepares for his comeback in May.