Attorney General Pam Bondi reportedly approved the decision to let Mel Gibson own guns again, after his 2011 conviction of ...
The U.S. Justice Department will allow actor Mel Gibson to own guns again, despite his 2011 conviction on a domestic violence ...
Mel Gibson, who just directed Mark Wahlberg in the thriller "Flight Risk," is eager to return to Las Vegas for another film. "Mark Wahlberg is an industrious guy and great to work with.
Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" sequel will begin production this summer in Rome, Italy – more than 21 years after the mega-hit biblical drama premiered in theaters. Filming of the long ...
This article includes references to domestic violence  The Justice Department recently restored Mel Gibson’s right to own a ...
Mel Gibson, a supporter of President Donald Trump, will soon have his gun rights restored, reports The New York Times. The ...
Mel Gibson’s sequel to “The Passion of the Christ” — “The Resurrection of the Christ” — is set to begin production in Italy this August, according to Manuela Cacciamani, CEO of Rome ...
BEVERLY HILLS, CA – FEBRUARY 06: Actor/filmmaker Mel Gibson attends the ... and was ordered to pay $570 in fines. Gibson’s attorney also said the “Braveheart” star would complete one ...
Mel Gibson will start work on The Resurrection ... Earlier this year, the Braveheart actor, 68, described The Resurrection of the Christ as an "acid trip" and admitted he had "never read anything ...
Amanda Edwards/Getty; Department of Justice A pardon attorney for the Justice Department was fired last week, and she suspects it had something to do with Mel Gibson. Elizabeth G. Oyer told The ...
Mel Gibson has ... the Nevada Legislature. Gibson’s time in Las Vegas was unrelated to film work. The star of such epics as “Mad Max,” “Lethal Weapon” and “Braveheart” likes the ...