But one familir face isn't at the tournament, as made apparent by Alcaraz and Djokovic's joint practice, where the two played points and shared spirited conversation: Djokovic's brother Marko is ...
Alcaraz suffered a shock loss to David Goffin in the opening round of the Miami Open over the weekend, continuing a recent ...
Carlos Alcaraz and Daniil Medvedev suffered early exits from the Miami Open, with David Goffin and Jaume Munar pulling off upsets. Meanwhile, Novak Djokovic snapped his three-match losing streak ...
Carlos Alcaraz fell 5-7 6-4 6-3 to Belgian David Goffin in the Miami Open second round on Friday while Novak Djokovic tied ...
15d
India Today on MSNMiami Open: Novak Djokovic snaps winless streak, Carlos Alcaraz makes shock exitAfter first-round exits in Dubai and Indian Wells, Novak Djokovic returned to winning ways after beating Australia's Rinky Hijikata 6-0 7-6 (1).
World number three Carlos Alcaraz suffered a shock early exit from the Miami Open on Friday as Belgian veteran David Goffin ...
15d
Thesportstak on MSN'You have to beat the...' Carlos Alcaraz fires warning shot at Novak Djokovic ahead of 2025 Miami OpenBefore his clash against David Goffin, Carlos Alcaraz has fired shots at Novak Djokovic, referring to the possibility of facing the Serbian during the course of the 2025 Miami Open.
MIAMI – Carlos Alcaraz pushed back on a lawsuit against the ATP Tour filed by the Novak Djokovic-led tennis players union on March 19, saying that he does not support the move. The Spanish world ...
Carlos Alcaraz has said that he doesn’t support ... The PTPA, a players’ association co-founded by Novak Djokovic, has filed suits in the United States District Court for the Southern District ...
Carlos Alcaraz says he was surprised to hear of the ... The PTPA, an advocacy group established by Novak Djokovic and Vasek Pospisil, filed the lawsuit earlier this week. It accused the ATP ...
Former world No. 1 Carlos Alcaraz voiced his opposition to the PTPA lawsuit against the ATP Tour, stating that he was not informed about the decision to take a legal action. Alcaraz emphasized ...
Wimbledon champion Carlos Alcaraz pushed back on a lawsuit against the ATP Tour filed by the Novak Djokovic-led tennis players union on Wednesday, saying he does not support the move. The Spaniard ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results