The cellphone video shows the men being confronted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents before the traffic stop escalates into a forceful arrest. The arrest occurred on Feb. 28 ...
Brenden J. Keegan, 94, of Lowell, passed away on Friday March 14, 2025, in Lowell surrounded by his loving family. He was the devoted husband of the late Frances A. (Geary) Keegan who died in 2009 ...
The International Criminal Court (ICC) may issue more arrest warrants for the “co-perpetrators” of former president Rodrigo Duterte in connection with the killings during his administration’s war on ...
MANILA, Philippines — President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. on Tuesday, March 11, said that the arrest of his predecessor, former president Rodrigo Duterte, was simply part of the Philippines ...
MANILA, Philippines — President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. has brushed off claims that former President Rodrigo Duterte’s arrest was merely political persecution, stressing the government only ...
Seemingly aware of his impending arrest, the 79-year-old Duterte said it is better for authorities to just kill him rather than end up in the custody of another country. “You will just have to ...
THE families of victims killed in former president Rodrigo Duterte's war on drugs said his arrest was a step toward justice but could never undo the suffering and loss they endured. Duterte was ...
The Philippine National Police assisted Interpol in serving the arrest order from ICC. This arrest order is related to the crimes against humanity raps faced by Duterte, for his role in the drug ...
CHICAGO (WGN) — A former suburban police chief is scheduled to face a judge tomorrow on DUI charges following his arrest late last year, which was caught on police body cameras. The Justice ...
Former president's arrest follows ICC warrant issued over alleged crimes against humanity Former president Rodrigo Duterte following his arrest. Veronica Duterte Manila: Former Philippine ...
Current president Bongbong Marcos Jr, who was elected in 2022, said at a press conference hours after the arrest that Mr Duterte had left the country and was bound for the Netherlands.
MANILA, Philippines — A warrant of arrest was served on former President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday, March 11, for crimes against humanity in relation to his bloody war on drugs. But what’s next?