6h
Tennis World USA on MSNRiccardo Piatti recounts Jannik Sinner exploding at him shortly before their splitRiccardo Piatti confirmed there had been heated moments between him and Jannik Sinner but dismissed it as something big by ...
1d
Tennis World USA on MSNJannik Sinner finally breaks silence after his banDarren Cahill is about to arrive in the Principality, as Jannik will return to practice on the tennis court shortly in view ...
World No. 1 Jannik Sinner has opened up on the emotional toll of his three-month doping suspension. The Italian star is ...
World No. 1 Jannik Sinner addressed the decision to accept a three-month doping ban—even though he says he disagreed with it.
World number one Jannik Sinner says his three-month doping ban from tennis is "unfair" and maintained he is "innocent".
Carlos Alcaraz and Jannik Sinner seem destined to take the throne of tennis, replacing the Big Three of Novak Djokovic, ...
Jannik Sinner is serving a three-month ban after testing positive for the banned substance clostebol in March 2024.
Novak Djokovic, Jannik Sinner, Aryna Sabalenka and Coco Gauff are among 20 leading tennis players who have signed a letter ...
Sinner's ban ends on May 4, in time for him to make his comeback on home clay at the Rome Open. Read more at straitstimes.com ...
Jannik Sinner reached an agreement to accept a three-month ban for two positive drug tests in 2024; world No 1 explains why ...
This week, the Miami Open crowned its champions, with Aryna Sabalenka and Jakub MenÅ¡ík taking the singles titles. Elsewhere, ...
Djokovic is among 20 top tennis players who signed a letter sent to the heads of the four Grand Slam tournaments seeking more ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results